Policies, Rules and Regulations of the Austrian Philatelic Society
If you got here from the Membership Application form, when you've read enough close this window and any you opened from it; the window with the form should still be open.
The data handling policy of the Austrian Philatelic Society is:
- Data requested:
- the Society requests the following information from its members - name, address, telephone numbers, email address, philatelic interests and how a member heard of the APS.
- the supplied data will be used for the purposes of organising the Society and providing services to the membership.
- Period of holding the data:
- the Society will hold the supplied data until a member instructs otherwise.
- Removal of data:
- a member may request at any time the removal of their details. This can be done by contacting the Membership Secretary.
- Security of data:
- the Society will handle the data in a secure form and will not disclose it to third parties.
©APS. Last updated 14 June 2018