Policies, Rules and Regulations of the Austrian Philatelic Society
If you got here from the Membership Application form, when you've read enough close this window and any you opened from it; the window with the form should still be open.
The data handling policy of the Austrian Philatelic Society is:
- Data requested:
- the Society requests the following information from its members - name, address, telephone numbers, email address, philatelic interests and how a member heard of the APS.
- the supplied data will be used for the purposes of organising the Society and providing services to the membership.
- Period of holding the data:
- the Society will hold the supplied data until a member instructs otherwise.
- Removal of data:
- a member may request at any time the removal of their details. This can be done by contacting the Membership Secretary.
- Security of data:
- the Society will handle the data in a secure form and will not disclose it to third parties.
- Taking of photographs:
- photographs may be taken at Society events for subsequent publication in Austria and other philatelic journals. At all such events the Convenor will remind those present of this and request that anyone present who does not wish to be shown in such a photograph should make that known to the Convenor.
©APS. Last updated 1 October 2019