||Introducing... The Austrian Philatelic Society and the world of Austrian Stamps!
Hello, Grüß Di, and welcome to the Austrian Philatelic Society (APS) site, where you'll find details of its activities and publications, as well more general information on Austrian Philately. These pages are written by Andy Taylor, the Editor (and Webmaster).
1. We are an entirely separate organisation from the Austria Philatelic Society (US), although we have a working relationship with them.
2. To ensure you are looking at the latest version of the pages on this site, use the "Browser Refresh" feature (for Internet Explorer it's the F5 key). This applies especially to the Bookshop and Auction pages.
3. Getting in touch via email: Click one of the boxes below. Don't make up other addressees (eg 'sales') as the spam filters will eat your email! Also check that you have supplied a return address that can accept emails from unknown senders. Please do not include an attachment with your first email as it's likely to be deleted unread. Note: if you use Gmail, replies from many of the Officers will probably land in your spam folder!
4. 2020 email update: Increasingly, the 'click a box to send an email' feature insists on using an email system that more and more people do not have. We are working on a way round this problem. Meanwhile, if it doesn't work for you, follow the procedure below!
5. Ask-a-question: Increasingly, the 'ask-a-question' form produces a can't-find error. We are working on a way round this problem as well. Meanwhile, if it doesn't work for you, follow the procedure below!
4 and 5: Start and compose your email in whatever way you usually do, then fill in the TO field with the officer you want to receive it followed by @austrianphilately.com - for example an auction bid goes to email@example.com and a complaint about this web site to firstname.lastname@example.org
©APS; last changed 3 December 2020